AEP supports business growth and expansion across Africa by adopting a multi-faceted approach to creating and realizing linkages and opportunities, as well as financial and technical resources. AEP accomplishes this by:
- Assisting businesses to assess the US market for exports, and to advise on accessing trade preference programs such as the Africa Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA);
- Guiding entrepreneurs to industry and sector specific resources offered and provided by industry organizations, trade associations and chambers of commerce;
- Providing key business data and information relevant to business opportunities;
- Assembling multidisciplinary teams of professionals to provide tailored solutions to business issues and opportunities related to investment and trade in multiple sectors including renewable energy, agribusiness, transportation and ICT;
- Conducting feasibility studies and due diligence investigations;
- Advising on public enterprise solutions (including privatization and commercialization) and corporate governance;
- Assisting enterprises to plan for growth and raise capital.